Contact Me

Email me at alex_jimmy81@hotmail.com or
call me at 0138780595 for wedding package.



Linking of images to other websites from this site is acceptable as long as the image (when clicked on) links back to the corresponding image page on www.alexjimmy.blogspot.com . Only allowed on a personal website or 'not for profit' site. All business and commercial sites must apply for permission from alexjimmy.blogspot.com. Action will be pursued if any copyright law is breached.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Top 10 Canon Best Show Photo Marathon 2011

Yes Im in the top Ten for the Canon photo marathon. I just could not believe it since there is a lot of contestant
(1+++) and there is a lot talented photographer. I received the news while i was stuck in the trafic jam from my fren. I thot he was just kidding after saying congratulation and  I could not believe it till i see it  by my own eyes.
here is the link of the photo


Guardian of the Earth
This photo is taken when i was just about to go for lunch. At first i wanted to make a reflection photo of myself with the KLCC building as a background on the aluminum fence surface at the bridge, but then after viewed the photo, the idea came suddenly. A round shape represent the Earth , the KLCC represent the civilization world and the person pushing the trolley represent the guardian.

City Of Color
This photo is selected after a few consideration on the theme and relation between the first picture and the third picture. since i did select the first and third photo, i need to make a selection so that the second photo will relink the first and third photo. a lot of pic to choose but i stick with this one.

Extraordinary of Ordinary
The photo taken after having a drink with my fren. i kind of blank for this theme totaly blank mind. extraordinary of ordinary. well once i get back on my feet, i search for what i want to shot. It must be something ordinary, that people dont realy care about it. but thru a different angle it might be something different. i took the reflection of the building and make it in black and white.

fuh and now have to wait for the final prize. http://www.canon-asia.com/photomarathon/ here is the link of the website. final prize will be announce this saturday 22/10. I did not really put a high hope to get the price since a lot of nice photo is in the competition. however ,being in the  top 10  already makes me happy

1 comment:

A Short List For Your View