Contact Me

Email me at alex_jimmy81@hotmail.com or
call me at 0138780595 for wedding package.



Linking of images to other websites from this site is acceptable as long as the image (when clicked on) links back to the corresponding image page on www.alexjimmy.blogspot.com . Only allowed on a personal website or 'not for profit' site. All business and commercial sites must apply for permission from alexjimmy.blogspot.com. Action will be pursued if any copyright law is breached.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Over The Time

Yesterday is my bday again..so the day before one of my fren ask me what are you going to do tommorow, and my answer let see what is the first thot in my mind for my birthday ..and i thot of recording myself singing a song composed and written by me a few months ago..so check it out...

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Alex..
    Anyway i like your song, nice..but still can improve. hehe^^ pandai pla ko menyiani kan..
    **clap² nanti sy p subscribe di youtube ar..ekeke~
    sy request ko nyanyi untuk mysimplylife bulih ka..hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha thankiu ..bah buli bah ...lagu apa yang ko mo.?

    ReplyDelete
  3. saya mau lagu yang romantika..errr..
    ko kc nyanyi saya tu lagu "just the way you are" tapi saya mau yang tiada sound background yang bising tu ar..pakai baju semat² wahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. atuk atuk...sudah lah sora tinggi...buli bah kalau kau.. sia suba suba lah...hahahhaahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete

A Short List For Your View