Contact Me

Email me at alex_jimmy81@hotmail.com or
call me at 0138780595 for wedding package.



Linking of images to other websites from this site is acceptable as long as the image (when clicked on) links back to the corresponding image page on www.alexjimmy.blogspot.com . Only allowed on a personal website or 'not for profit' site. All business and commercial sites must apply for permission from alexjimmy.blogspot.com. Action will be pursued if any copyright law is breached.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Potrait lagi...

Cek2 flick ada byk juga gambar yang sa blum lagi kasi masuk dalam ni blog especially the potraits. I have shot a few photo and this is among my favorite shot. Most of the photo were taken last year and only the first photo taken last week. Since i have a limitation with my broadband (upload rate) make me a bit lazy to upload new photo for this blog. Hopefully u all like the shot.


1

Presenting miss karaoke of the nite

Waiting and resting

This photo taken last year while jalan2 at the curve

Black and white

Tired faces during a photoshot with my housemates.

The kid with the gong

Taken during my cousin's wedding. I asked the boy to act like that

Hello

Cute little girl, but i think she afraid of me.

look there

This photo taken during my jalan2 at KLCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Short List For Your View