Contact Me

Email me at alex_jimmy81@hotmail.com or
call me at 0138780595 for wedding package.



Linking of images to other websites from this site is acceptable as long as the image (when clicked on) links back to the corresponding image page on www.alexjimmy.blogspot.com . Only allowed on a personal website or 'not for profit' site. All business and commercial sites must apply for permission from alexjimmy.blogspot.com. Action will be pursued if any copyright law is breached.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tip Of Borneo

Have u been to Simpang mengayau , The Tip of Borneo? I've been there on last December. Went there for a day trip with my family and it took almost 3 hours of driving. Quite tiring journey but it is worth my time. Especially spending some time with my family.

At first i planned to stay there till sunset but then due to the tiredness of my family member i make a move early. Well I'll sure come again to capture the sunset at simpang mengayau...

And that is the Tip of Borneo, as can be seen on the map

I like this tree color composition

wanted to go there but i dont wear any slipper, just bare foot..

Sometimes a view of the unwanted thing can be so great.

Looks like HDR but not HDR


I Think the beach provide a potential place for tourism industry.

The waves is quite strong and so do the wind

Nice View, I like the landscape of the Simpang Mengayau

well here is my family my brother cant come because he got something to do that day



4 comments:

A Short List For Your View